Your continued support is vital to our research, education outreach programs and conservation efforts. Your contribution is the catalyst that makes a difference. We need your support now more than ever.
How To Donate and get a 20% Match!
November 1, 2012 until February 28, 2013 through the "Birdies for Charity" program, the Monterey Peninsula Foundation will match 20% of all donations to Marine Life Studies. Therefore, Marine Life Studies will receive 120% of all donations!
You can either:
- Make a donation directly at the Birdies for charity web site
- Fill out our form first if you would like to make your donation in the name or memory of someone else and we will mail a beautiful note card to notify the recipient of your thoughtful donation.
Marine Life Studies does not get a match from the form to the right. You must use the links above to give the match.
Give A Gift That Gives! To donate in someone's honor or memory:
- Fill out our form first if you would like to make your donation in the name or memory of someone else and we will mail a beautiful note card to notify the recipient of your thoughtful donation ($20.00 minimum). You can still get the 20% Birdies for Charity match. Just follow instructions on that page.
How you can support Marine Life Studies
- Make a tax-deductible donation today
- Host a Marine Life Studies Fundraiser
- All personnel involved with Marine Life Studies serve as volunteers; we have no paid employees. To this end, all donations are applied directly to the fulfillment of our research, education and conservation mission.
- Marine Life Studies is a registered non-profit organization with 501C(3) status dedicated to research, education and conservation.
- Your support through gifts and donations is essential for the successful accomplishment of Marine Life Studies' Mission statement. Every dollar is important. Please donate whatever you can. Over 90% of all donations go directly to our research, education and conservation projects.
- Your gifts and donations are 100% tax deductible within the scope of current IRS polices for 501(c)3 organizations.
P. O. Box 163
Moss Landing, CA 95039
Please make checks payable to: Marine Life Studies
Download a brochure PDF here.
All personnel involved with Marine Life Studies serve as volunteers; we have no paid employees. To this end, all donations are applied directly to the fulfillment of our research, education and conservation mission. Over 95% of all donations go directly to our research, education and conservation projects.
Please contact us if you are interested in donating your time as a Marine Life Studies volunteer!
Marine Life Studies teaches and inspires children & others to protect our oceans, whales, dolphins and other marine wildlife. We provide important educational programs to children at schools, camps and the Boys & Girls Clubs of Monterey County. We conduct research on whales and dolphins in the Monterey Bay National Marine Sanctuary.
We are educating and inspiring a new generation of environmental stewards. We also share our research and scientific data with scientists and students who are committed to gaining a better understanding of the oceans, marine mammals and their environment. We invite you to be a part of this exciting work!